Lord Howe Island’s only Ayurvedic day spa is specially housed in a traditional yurt under the majestic Banyan Tree forest. We have the perfect setting to relax, unwind and enjoy all that Lord Howe has on offer. Here, you will enjoy your massages and spa treatments in total serenity, with the gentle sounds of nature keeping you company.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian science originating over 5000 years ago. This science of life is one of the worlds oldest health care systems, because it is not only a health care system, but an entire philosophy that encourages the pursuit of a healthy lifestyle .
Choose from one of the many treatments we have on offer that are therapeutic in nature. You receive the benefits on all levels connecting your mind, body and soul. Most of all, this is in keeping within Ayurvedic principles and creating balance within the body.
The Ayurveda spa uses Ayurda skin care products. The name Ayurda translates to the “bestower of longevity” this resonates perfectly with Ayurda’s holistic approach to beauty. Incorporating the wisdom of the Ayurveda philosophy recognises that everyone is unique and has delivered a skin care that has amazing results. These products have in addition been formulated with all natural and handcrafted organic ingredients which create nutrition for the skin.
Every ingredient is of the highest grade possible while there are no nasty chemicals that strip the skin, parabens or sulphates.
All products used in our Ayurvedic Day Spa are hand crafted and receive a blessing ritual twice. First at the time of harvesting and second before they are shipped. All ingredients are tended with care, grown and sun dried in the Himalaya’s.
Features of Ayurveda
- Easy to understand and incorporate into our lives
- A science for all backgrounds
- Treatments are free from side effects
- Emphasis on positive health and prevention of disease
- Science of longevity
- The unique principle of one’s constitution (Prakruti)
- The unchanging nature of natural science
The Benefits of Ayurveda
- Uncomplicated and easy to follow
- See how the most basic of changes can bring about positive results in health
- Ongoing help, education and support from your practitioner
- The WHO recognizes Ayurveda as an effective and reputable holistic healing system
- Natural methods of healing
Make a Booking
To make your booking for your spa treatments, call:
+61 (0)2 6563 2484