Lord Howe Island Eco-Adventure Package
Immerse yourself in this world class destination!
Arajilla’s Lord Howe Eco Adventure Package is a very special three day experience, designed to show guests exactly why Lord Howe has been given World Heritage protection.
The island rewards explorers with one breathtaking landscape after another.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a Kentia or Banyan Suite
- All meals – gourmet breakfast, light lunch, three course dinner with menu changing daily, tea and coffee, selected pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Five hour guided North Bay Nature and Turtle Tour
- Snorkel at three different locations in the lagoon viewing the amazing diversity of marine life including turtles and the wreck of the Favourite and Explore North Bay and walk the beach to view prolific land and seabirds plus study fascinating geology
- Four hour self-guided glass bottom kayak of Lord Howe’s protected lagoon
- Climb Blackburn Island for a picnic lunch, afterwards continue to snorkel the kaleidoscopic reef
- A copy of renowned local naturalist Ian Hutton’s Birds of Lord Howe Island Past and Present’
- Airport transfers on Lord Howe Island
Rates (per person)
|18 August – 17 December 2018|
13 Jan – 31 March 2019
|18 December 2018 – 12 Jan 2019|
The Lord Howe Island Eco-Adventure Package includes:
Have a question?
We'd love to hear from you!
Ready to book?
We'd love to meet you!
Guest numbers to the whole of Lord Howe Island are limited to a maximum of 400 at any one time, you need to think ahead to secure your spot on this uncrowded paradise.
The beauty, remoteness and luxury of Arajilla make it the perfect setting for a romantic and memorable honeymoon. Moonlit beach walks, romantic dinners and private picnics are part and parcel of honeymooning…
Details: 5 night stay all extras included
Price range: $3864 – $6114
Spoil your senses and indulge in a luxury getaway on Lord Howe Island. Unwind and escape the pressures of daily life on your island escape at Arajilla Retreat. Our Luxury Getaway packages are perfect for a quick island getaway with your other half…
Details: 3 night stay all extras included
Price range: $2943 – $3843
The immaculate Blue Peter, which accommodates two guests in self-contained luxury and privacy, is the perfect beach house to enjoy the wonders of Lord Howe Island, where you can be as laid-back or active as you please.
Price range: $650 – $990 per person per night twin share