This three day package also includes some rest and relaxation at Arajilla itself, as well as;
- Three nights’ accommodation in a Kentia or Banyan Suite
- All meals – gourmet breakfast, light lunch, three course dinner with menu changing daily, tea and coffee, selected pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Five hour guided North Bay Nature and Turtle Tour. Snorkel at three different locations in the lagoon viewing the amazing diversity of marine life including turtles and the wreck of the Favourite. Explore North Bay and walk the beach to view prolific land and seabirds plus study fascinating geology.
- Four hour self-guided glass bottom kayak of Lord Howe’s protected lagoon – snorkel Sylphs Hole, kayak to and then climb Blackburn Island for a picnic lunch, afterwards continue to snorkel the kaleidoscopic reef.
- A copy of renowned local naturalist Ian Hutton’s Birds of Lord Howe Island Past and Present’.
Rates (per person)
|16 January – 31 March 2017|
|1 April – 14 December 2017|
|15 December 2017 – 7 January 2018|
View our other packages…
Spoil your senses and indulge in a luxury getaway on Lord Howe Island. Unwind and escape the pressures of daily life on your island escape at Arajilla Retreat. Our Luxury Getaway packages are perfect for a quick island getaway with your other half…
The beauty, remoteness and luxury of Arajilla make it the perfect setting for a romantic and memorable honeymoon.
Moonlit beach walks, romantic dinners and private picnics are part and parcel of honeymooning on what is often…
The immaculate Blue Peter, which accommodates two guests in self-contained luxury and privacy, is the perfect beach house to enjoy the wonders of Lord Howe Island, where you can be as laid-back or active as you please.