Australia’s Best Lord Howe Island Honeymoon Package
The beauty, remoteness and luxury of Arajilla make it the perfect setting for a romantic and memorable Lord Howe Island honeymoon. With your meals, selected wines and activities included, there are no hidden surprises – guaranteeing your stay will be stress-free.
Moonlit beach walks, romantic dinners and private picnics are part and parcel of honeymooning on what is often referred to as ‘Australia’s most beautiful island’.
Arajilla has exquisite luxury honeymoon packages to allow privacy and relaxation after what is a very busy time leading up to a wedding.
Packages include rejuvenating Ayurvedic spa treatments for both Mrs and Mr, breakfast in bed, a sumptuous surprise picnic and your own snorkeling tour of the gorgeous lagoon. This is one of the best luxury honeymoon packages Australia has to offer.
This Lord Howe Island Honeymoon Package includes:
- Five nights’ accommodation for two in a Kentia or Banyan Suite
- Champagne and chocolates on arrival + breakfast in bed on your first morning
- Private four hour snorkeling tour including drop off to a secret location for a picnic lunch
- Romantic and secluded dinner for two amongst the palms of Arajilla with matching wines
- Rose Foot Ritual and Gold Leaf Facial for her and an Abhyanga massage and Gold Leaf facial for him.
- All meals – gourmet breakfast, light lunch, three course dinner with menu changing daily, afternoon tea, tea and coffee, selected pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Bikes and snorkelling gear
- Return airport transfers on the island
Rates (per person)
|1 April – 14 December 2017|
|15 December 2017 – 7 January 2018|
|8 January 2018 – 31 March 2018|
View our other packages…
Spoil your senses and indulge in a luxury getaway on Lord Howe Island. Unwind and escape the pressures of daily life on your island escape at Arajilla Retreat. Our Luxury Getaway packages are perfect for a quick island getaway with your other half…
Arajilla Retreat has tailored a very special three day Lord Howe Eco Package, designed to show guests exactly why Lord Howe has been given World Heritage protection. The island rewards explorers with one breathtaking landscape after another…
The immaculate Blue Peter, which accommodates two guests in self-contained luxury and privacy, is the perfect beach house to enjoy the wonders of Lord Howe Island, where you can be as laid-back or active as you please.